Think it’s hard to start a conversation? Try these icebreakers that always work:
- “Nice earrings! Where did you buy them?”
- “What is your favorite childhood memory?”
- “Oh, did you hear about…”
- “That’s a lovely name; do you know what it means?”
- “I love music. Who’s your favorite singer?”
- “I really like you. Would you like to chat sometime?”
- “What was your worst/best day at work/home/college.”
- “What’s the one thing you want the most in life?” (Reveals their interests so you can expand the conversation)
- “Do you think true love is possible?”
- How are you enjoying your time on WhosHere?
- You won’t believe what just happened to me…
- Coffee or tea? You can only choose
Now you have no more excuses to not send that message. Go break the ice and make a lasting connection.